Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The BNST Final

The ladies Final will be held this wednesday night between Go-Divas and Pasadena, I just want to say good luck for both team. My main concern is the men's final on the night of 20.07.2007, between PLK Zombies against Black Arrows. It is a well anticipated match where lots of people want-ing the arrows, the defending champs to win. Good luck to both teams especially Zombies, my team...... Am I getting bias here.... well I hope so..... I hope the zombiezians win the match with style..... and I hope that the zombiezians entertain the crowds with their players trademarks. To the fans.... the zombies fans..... please wear red that night...... lets make it a blood red night. Lets makes the zombies really really hungry for victory. Go Zombies, go Zombies............

No comments: