Monday, November 3, 2008

Freshly tired


Freshly back from the 3 great tournament days organized by the Black Arrows. Thanks to them to organize that tournament. I think it was a successful organized tournaments, though have few hiccups but still it was a good one. Well done you all.

Though freshly back, yet I'm still feeling tired, yes of course I do feel tired too. Congrats to the PLK Zombies for being crowned champion in that tournament. Well done to all of us, thanks to all of the zombiezians, players, staffs, supporters(if any) :) for the work hard, the supports. All of you rocks, though some still lazy to participate in the training, would be nice if understood.....

Congrats to the pitcher being awarded the MVP award, eventhough I'm the one who deserved that (yea.... as if) heheheh well you deserved that bro, for the hard work you showed us, but I worked too right...... Anyway well done to all participants, the umpires, and to the zombiezians work hard and make your own luck and we will always achieve.............

Photos from the tournament.... by this week I hope......

Oh ya from the tournament not only I've got another medal, my skin getting dark again..... is it...?

No comments: